Saturday, October 4, 2008

details of the gift box

This is the close up of the glitter window from above. colored in with markers.
These are little gift card enclosures I made as well to include- in case she is giving a gift she made to someone she will have something to include. The note cards are 4x 3 pink pirouette CS scored in half so 2x3 size- punch a window or not, stamped with just for you from sock monkey and fashion statement - knit happens stamp with basic brown ink. The envelopes are cut from the scallop envelop die using good quality copy paper- I used the envelope glue on the flap so it could be sealed with a lick. I would recommend cutting one envelope at at a time as if you cut too many layers sometimes the side flap instead of creased - gets cut- ask me how I know this. Iam building quite a biceps from using my big shot- who knew you can stamp and workout at the same time?

No comments: