Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Blessings

I like to have at least 4 projects for my stamping parties. This past week was so hectic that even by Friday morning I had only 3 projects ready and I had so many ideas but not enough time to prepare and I wanted different type of projects to round out the experience for people- watercolor one, diecut another, wheel another so you get to try different things- I had a whole day planned out to the minute with doctor's appt for the twins, haircut, bank, hospital rounds, meeting with accountant, get cake for FIL's birthday, grocery shopping, doctor's appt for Tyler- you get the idea. So it had to be easy for me to make and prepare and I wanted to use the Happy Blessings stampset and I saw the card in the Holiday mini and tweaked it and you know I think I like it better. Again a simple layout for any stamp with a central image and a sentiment on the side.

Happy Blessings Stamped with Basic Brown Ink on Very Vanilla and colored in with watercolor crayon using aqua painter. Distress the edge with Cutter Kit and mount on chocolate brown CS piece. Pierce holes and put 2 gold brads. Use same ink to stamp sanded background to stip of kiwi CS then mount on "Pungkin Pa" Cardbase - as my Dylan would say- Mount the center image on top. Stamp the sentiment with same ink on corner. Stamp the pumpkin in a separate little piece, color in and attach with dimensionals on top of center image.

No comments: