Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gingerbread house mouse

I did research as a medical student with little mice and rats for cure for Parkinson's disease and I loved my little mice- I would take them home and named them Olga, Bart and Nadia among others- I was big into gymnastics then and the sweet mice were such little athletes- I really adored them- so how can I not love the house mice? I had this one for a long time and as I am cleaning up my Christmas stuff- all strewn about my room, I came upon this and given the gingerbread house theme seemed appropriate. I got 3 whole days off!

Hard to see the dimension and the sparkles on it so here is an angled close up view. If anyone out there knows how to capture the sparkle in a photo I would sure appreciate learning how.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: