Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A simple note of thanks


So many people have been so kind to tell me that they like my cards- Am I that creative? not really. I am a big fan of CASE'ing -Copy and slightly Enhance, embellish or whatever you think it stands for. I do think that case'ing is a great form of flattery and I do it all the time. Take this simple little card- On the cover of Sale-a-bration catalogue there was a cute little card using one of their sentiments- which I don't have yet in different color scheme- so here is a slightly altered and simplified version using Petal Pizzazz. 3x3 textured so saffron CS with a strip of white CS with a note of thanks and flower stamped in red on white and celery stamped on celery leaf and stem. Really simple- you really could do this when your husband says I need a thank you card for this gift - as you are walking out the door to go to a party- It happens to me all the time!
Thanks for looking!
Lynda

No comments: