Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Razzle Dazzle Window Card


Isn't this a clean and simple card? I cased this from a card on SU website from Jackie Topa and I loved the sneak peek window. This card is pink passion base CS with whisper white on top. The white CS is punched with eyelet punch on one side and stamped with razzle dazzle in pink passion. The front pink passion and the white CS is punched together with scallop oval. Take a 2x3 transparent window sheet - You can get a lot of them from just one sheet of 12x12- stamp your sentiment - here from together forever set- in white Staz-On and sandwich the transparency, centering your sentiment between the white and the top pink passion CS to make a window as shown. It's a really simple card that I think looks really elegant and this technique could be used for so many different themes and punches- the ideas are rolling in my head.... If only I had infinite time to make them all into reality! If each day had 30 hours, I may finally get caught up with my life!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love it!