Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Halloween Treats with Rub-Ons


I got a pack of these Spooky Treats Rub-Ons and I really like it that the images are all similar in size and could be used to make multiple treats
using one type of treat. It's perfect for school and with 18 main images in black and white, you can make 36 treats and then some with the words and the birds. Here are two versions- above one is mine using the matchbox die from Stampin' Up- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this die and have used it for valentine, wedding favors, shower gifts, and now for Halloween!
The one below I got from my upline Tammi for meeting my goal last month. It uses small flat cellophane bags.
For my matchbox treat, I die cut the Cast-a-Spell paper for the wrap and old olive for the drawer. Tie a black grosgrain ribbon around it. Cut another old olive CS, ticket corner punch the edges. Cut out an image and rub it on. Mount with dimensionals. FYI- for the rub-on newbies- if you have loose pieces of rub-ons- keep the backing stapled to the image (around the side, not on the image!) so that it will not rub off in the packing or with whatever else the rub-on may come in contact- ask me how I know this!
Lynda


No comments: