Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Greetings



I like to have 4 projects at my workshops. At the last one, I had 3 and I was so busy I had not had time to do the fourth until almost 1/2 hour before the party was to start- My brain sometimes gets on fire when I know a deadline is approaching- although it is really stressful, I can be sometimes more creative. Some of my friends told me that this was their favorite project of the evening, even!
I took the color lead from the Cast-a-Spell DD paper. Used elegant eggplant as a base card, pumpkin for the top, wheeled the Haunting Hill on it using pumkin pad. Punched a large oval in eggplant and a 1 3/4 circle in olive then using horizontal slot punch punched the holes for the ribbon. Stmpaed the pumpkin from Twick or Tweet set and colored in the image with pumpkin, olive and perfect plum. Stamped sentiment from greatful greeting- in the mini in plum for a more subtle look and put some stitch marks around the circle for a little something extra and mounted the pumkins with dimensionals.
Happy Haunting!
Lynda

No comments: