Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SCS CC268 Old Banana Ballet


I had a load of work to do but this card kept creeping up on my dream last night and I had to whip it up this morning to post it.
It is the SU Sizzix Daisy diecut- the smallest of the 3 flowers diecut 6 times in white- I did it 3 layers at a time so it went really fast. The old olive leaves- another one of my favorites- I think I will have to buy one as spare in case this wears out in the future- The center of the flower is my old friend Liquid Applique in yellow gobbed on and heated with my heat gun to create the raised center like a really flower after raising them up on dimensionals. I actually had a big giant hole inside the flowers and stuck the dimensional underneath with the sticky showing but the liquid applique will cover it all up with no indication of what is underneath so don't worry about that.
The sentiment is from the Everything nice SU set- I LOVE this set- it is so sweet!- the banana oval cut with my old Coluzzle, mounted on the BAllet blue cs and thne on whisper white base card. It just calls out to me and makes me smile. With the mountain of work I have to do today, I need that! Have a happy hump day!
Lynda

No comments: