Monday, June 28, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral embossed and bleached


Heat embossing adds such lovely feel to the cards and allows so many techniques in addition. This is one of those techniques that I forget about but it is so dramatic and easy. I took chocolate chip CS, embossed fifth avenue floral in whisper white craft ( it is pretty just with this too.) and heat embossed in white to make it pop. I then used liquid bleach that I loaded onto the aqua painter (marked with BLEACH on the side so I don't confuse it with plain water ) and used it to just brush on the bleach on to the area that show as lighter. I then wrapped pink ribbon around the corner, put a button latte button on top tied with a linen thread and mounted the teey tiny wishes stamped onto pink pirouette CS then punched out with curly label punch and mounted under the ribbon. I really like the drama of this card. I would not put it in a scrapbook album given the acid in the bleach but for a card, it should be fine.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynda your cards are beautiful!