Monday, July 5, 2010

Elements of Style Case


I saw a card by Chat Wszelaki and the color combo is ofe of my favorite and decided to case it for my thank you cards. Pretty in pink base card with little strip of old olive showing. Whisper white CS was stamped in black, set to dry then colored in with pretty in pink and melon mambo for the darker areas and old olive for the leaves using the blender pen to inkpad lid watercolor technique. Stamped the thank you in black and then embossed the polka dot using the folder with the image hanging out. The pink taffeta ribbon tie and crystal stickers on the corner finishes it up. I am SOOOO happy that SU is now making crystal and pearl stickers! I used to take the clear crystal brads and separated out the crystals to use with gllue dots! I can't wait to stick them on everything!

No comments: