Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For you flower


I needed to make a bunch of thank you cards for my customers this month and I wanted to use the For you flower stamp to do it. I could have kept it really simple but I wanted to add a kick of color and this is how it turned out. Stamp the flower in poppy red and punch it out. I then cleaned it and used the in color markers to mark up the different parts of the center wording and punched it out using 1 1/4 inch circle. I also punched out 1 3/8 inch circles with the peach parfait. I layered them together and used dimensionals to pop thme up. I took a white CS and used the polka dot embossing folder to add some texture on the bottom. I punched pear pizazz CS with dotted ribbon to add the accent strip then layered the whole thing onto poppy CS.
A real simple looking but fun textured card idea. I love this little stamp!
Thanks for looking!
Lynda

No comments: