Sunday, September 5, 2010

Inspiration Challenge


I need to take a deep breath and go to my peaceful place right now. Last night I got home to have Tyler tell me that Kyle kicked the computer off the table and this morning the screen won't work and my brilliant IT brother thinks that the backlight is blown and my laptop is now toast. I have to take a deep breath and try not to kill my own child.
Relax, chill, it's just a computer! In 20 years I will have forgiven him but for right now I am so mad I am boiling from inside and have to make some cards to keep me calm......
Well, I have been toying with the idea of a cake card made of beautiful SU ribbon and for Saturday's Inspiration challenge they had Elizabeth embellishments and thought I would make it in honor of this card http://www.elizabethsembellishments.com/Wedding-Cake-Kitchen-Towel.html. The basecard is melon. Celebrate everything in melon ink as well-and layers of ribbon sewn down the middle and little bitty flower punched with pearls in the middle. Easy peasy card but I thought pretty. See? I am feeling better already. Who needs a psychiatrist? Not me. a handful of stamping supplies and I am so happy..... I am less mad already!
Hope your day goes better.
Lynda :-(

No comments: