Friday, September 3, 2010

Makani's chain gang Halloween



Another card Makani made during our little stint was this one- We just LOVE Halloween! funny though- as many cards as I make for Halloween, none of them seem to ever leave my home! She xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
made the base card in lilac, then layered a DSP. She punched the MS halloween fence then cut out all the dillibobbers on top and the bat wings from the bottom to create a clean lined fence ( I thought maybe the guys should be behind the bars but it did not look as good- I am playing with a owl behind bars ideas as well so come back soon to check it out as soon as I get it done! ) She die cut the tag from Cuttleb*g in black and used this awesome white marker to letter it in and then diecut another in orange and colored it in with Cop*cs to layer on the pumpkin.




Stamped the jailbirds in white and colored them in as well before cutting them out and mounting them on the card using dimensionals.


These guys crack me up 'cuz they remind me of my 3 little rascals.

Well, you know what they say- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun!
Raise some ruckus this long weekend!
Lynda

No comments: