Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Love card



I was playing with a bunch of ideas for valentine and this was the final card I had for my workshop. I used the tree, quote box and sentiment from Valentine defined and the 2 birds from Aviary- I thought there should be some little animal but I wanted 2 animals facing each other. The bird in the tree legs were too long so I only inked up part of it. The tree was stamped in Garden green then the branch part removed with blender pen then reinked using the chocolate chip marker. I used the blender pen to color below the tree to ground it a bit. The 2 birds were inked with chocolate chip. The quote box in real red then added a punched glitter heart in center. It was mounted on garden green CS corner rounded. The red CS was pressed using the Lots of Love letterpress plate.


I stamped the love in red then punched out with modern labale punch. I then ran the ribbon through a hole on the left and mounted with dimentsionals. Added a crystal jewel to add a little sparkle- fits perfectly over the O!




No comments: