Monday, March 7, 2011

My day off


The office is undergoing demolition so it was closed for a day and it gave me a chance to catch up on my laundry, grocery shopping and of course on my way home from the grocery I HAD to stop by my favorite LSS to see what new stuff they got from CHA. I have bought Pure Innocence by Heather Ellis on line as a digistamp years ago before MFT started to carry it- and lo and behold this LSS carried some of it- cost a little more but I like local stores to survive and I love to touch and feel stuff I buy so I don't mind paying a little extra to support the local stores. This was an Easter stamp but I thought it could be a St Paddy's day- You know my rules- I have to be able to use the stamp for at least 3 different things to buy it-
Used an old wood frame to selectively emboss the polka dot EF from Stampin Up. The Sentiment is from Teeny tiny wishes- stamped the image in black and colored with copics as shown- I thought about paper piecing but I drew extra heart shapes on the dress to make a clover so I just colored it in with little polka dots. the basket I colored in T9 to make it look like a pot of gold and the eggs were colored with gold pen to make it look like coins. I think it is so sweet.....
Hope you have a lucky day!
Lynda

No comments: