Friday, April 1, 2011

Chris and Gabrielle's Flower Hair Clips


My sister Chris sent me these pictures of hair clips she and her talented little girl Gabrielle made "inspired" by my hair clips I made using the crocheted flowers from SU here http://stampingdoc.blogspot.com/2010/04/flower-hairclips-for-gabrielle.html and I thought- My little grasshopper has surpassed her master- (you have to say it the old Kung Fu show way) Aren't these just darling? They used packaged flowers in different colors with brads with matching color hair clips.
so pretty!

and here is Gabrielle, our crafter extraordinaire modeling her creations! Oh So Pretty!


1 comment:

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely hairclips, well done Gabriela! What a fantastic idea. Think I'm going to make some for my nieces.

Marie-Anne