Saturday, June 11, 2011

A simple Fabulous Floret




I am told that the older you get the faster time goes by and somehow a whole month just zipped past with doing this and that without me posting once. I feel like I am going way past the speed limit and no one is pulling me over. I've got to slow down and get back into my stamping groove. The new catalogue is coming out and I feel inspired to clean up my space- that always makes me feel better-




This is the Fabulous Floret set from the summer mini- the minute I saw it, it called to me- " buy me, buy me, it said, I am oh so pretty and I've even got a matching DSP...."- Oh why oh why do they keep coming out with new things I want?




Anyhow, this is a very clean and simple version using one of my favorite sentiments from the retiring hostess set Occasional Quotes. Basecard is whisper white with the leaves stamped in wild wasabi. Sentiment is stamped in black and the flowers punched out using the MS flower and center from my favorite $1 punch from M*chaels in red and white. Simple as can be- literally a 5 minute card- maybe not even.




Happy almost summer!


Lynda

No comments: