Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jungle thank you



I needed a thank you card for the my two monkeys to send out and
searched through all my monkey stamps (and believe me I have quite a collection) but decided the SU ones really had the best expression so here it is.


The base card is whisper white with poppy red layer stamped with versamark using animal stripe stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms that I got before they closed- with sentiment from A note of thanks - a simply sent kit -retired - layered with chocolate chip then white - stamped the monkey twice using chocolate chip - stamped the bellies with simple alphabet from PTI and the branch from the Bird Builder punch.


Super easy card- I wanted a "swingin' by to say HI" or THANKS or something like that but couldn't find an appropriate sentiment- I'll just have to keep looking for next time.....


Lynda

No comments: