Saturday, December 3, 2011

On the Third day of Christmas





























Do you remember my pumpkin from Halloween made out of 2 milkcarton boxes using just 3 sides? Well I complained that the bottom of that did not lay flat but then I thought for a christmas ornament that would be perfect so here is my milk carton ornament. I used gold paper and used soft suede and then versamark to ink up to add some color then with iridescent ice EP to add some sparkle- Tried to do it plain without any color and it made the decoration hard to see- using the swirl from Creative Elements set. Then I added some sparkle using the basic rhinestones.



I had some hairpins and beads/pearls from the pretties kit- remember that? I loved that kit, sigh!- and added that to the bottom to dangle after corner rounding the bottom panels and taping it closed. Used the hole punch and the gold ribbon- retired from SU also to tie it at the top and it looks so pretty on my tree!






Lynda

1 comment:

Mercedes Weber said...

OMGosh Lynda! This is AMAZING!! I wish I would have seen it before today I would have totally cased this for Christmas!
Love & Hugs,
Mercedes