Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bright Blossom variations


Another play on the Bright Blossom set. I wanted to find a different way to play with the sets to create a border. The circles are about 1/2 in diameter so I used a ruler as a guide- about 3/4 in in from the left edge to stamp the circles in a row using Poppy Parade. Then I stamped just the vase part of the rectangular vase image along the left. I used the stamp lined up using the Perfectly Placed Guides on my acrylic blocks and it was pretty easy (I am not that compulsive so I eye-balled it mostly).
Stamp the vase and the branches three times as shown in Lucky Limeade and sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness in Poppy.
Punch out the flowers from Poppy CS with the Itty Bitty shapes punch pack and place a tiny pearl jewel in the center of each.
Have fun playing with your stamps today!
Lynda

No comments: