Sunday, April 15, 2012

Petite Purse Variations using DSP

There are lots of ways you can play with the Petite purse die especially using the great DSP choices we have. I did a fussy cut a piece using the Sale-a-bration Everyday Enchantment paper so it would be aligned in the middle and it is very simple but pretty. I tucked the handles on the inside for this one but you can have it out and decorate that as well. Or decorate the front panel only and use a decorative filigree brad like the one I did on the pacific blue bags using the delightful Summer smooches DSP.

Change out the handles with the Dotted scalloped ribbon and decorate with all the pretty brads, Pearls, rhinestones, buttons, ribbons.... Bring out all those doo-dads that you have been hoarding and use some of it for this. Fill it with hershey' nuggets (fits 5 - four on the side and one on top) or Ghiradelli square chocolates (fits 3 perfectly!) Do the Stampin Up marketing people know us or what?

I tell you, this is the EASIEST little gift I have ever made! Now if I the candy can make it out of this house ........... Take some time to play today!




No comments: