Thursday, June 21, 2012

Papaya Collage Case from Sandy Mathis

 I was looking for a card to make for my stampin party using the papaya collage using Summer Starfruit and the card from Sandy Mathis just took my breath away so I had to case it- no, let's face it why mess with perfection? I just copied it.     The central panel is very vanilla CS diecut with the Labels collection framelet stamped with sentiment from Just Believe in Soft suede and the leaves are stamped first in Starfruit then dauber'd around the edge directly on the stamp with rose red then stamped on the vanilla CS.
Add the layer of DP from Comfort Cafe, the starfruit CS embossed wtih Vintage Wallpaer , tie it with crumbcake ribbon and layer it onto the crumbcake CS.  Stamp 2 butterflies onto crumcake using suede ink, cut it out and add 2 pearls and a very shabby chic card that I can see Shelly loving.  Thanks, Sandy, you are amazing!

No comments: