Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scentsational Season CC387


Splitcoast challenge today was to use Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse.  Such a great combo challenge from my idol Karen Barber.  So this is such a simple card, how I like it- not quite one layer but almost. I've been meaning to use this set for something other than a holiday card and I thought the sentiment lets me do that. Stamp the mug from Scentsational Season in Midnight muse, and the steam in Old Olive.  Stamp the sentiment from Kindness in Bloom in Raspberry Ripple and the candy cane on a scrap piece of whisper white and cut it out rounding out the bottom to fit the mug and just taped on- because I was too lazy to mask but I thought it looked great for a two minute card.  Clean and simple how I like it.  Enjoy!

No comments: