Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day

 I love this little card. I am trying a little different way of taking my pictures but still it's not working out well and still coming out too dark.  Anyhow, I saw a card similar to this a long time ago and thought I would case that but I searched high and low and could not find it again.  I liked the layout - so if it's your card I am casing, let me know so I can give you credit.

It is white on white with lacy brocade EF embossed with a layer of 2 way glue around the edge with dazzling diamond  sprinkled on top.  Stamp Lucky me 3 times on white with Lucky Limeade Inkpad- what else?- and then the work in same on a scrap of white.  Layer over the lucky limeade CS and mount the clovers and banner with dimensionals and add a little jewel crystal in the center and it is so sweet!

No comments: