Saturday, April 27, 2013

A teenager Birthday

 I can't believe my son is now officially a teenager. I remember when I held him in my hand the night he was born. His whole body just fit on my hand and forearm and now here he is- riding his bike to his friend's house alone, eyes rolling at things I say, embarrassed by me kissing him in public and a total gamer.

This was a set I got a long time ago for such an occasion from PTI.  I embossed Real Red CS with the start EF from CB then mounted the Brocade Blue CS (retired SU) stamped with versamark and heat embossed with white EP with dimensionals.  Finally a layer of Whisper White CS and then the game controller heat embossed with black EP cut out and mounted with dimensionals again.

I added some color on the inside using the sentiment embossed with white EP and a strip of DSP.  I took the color cues from the DSP for the whole card in case you are wondering why I used retired color- besides the fact that I have 3 shelf-fuls of papers.....

No comments: