Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Morning Meadow Pansy thank you

A little thank you for my customer orders this month.  I did one layer - stamped the leaves from Secret Garden in Pistachio onto base card.  Then stamped the flower from Morning Meadow (hostess) in Coastal cabana, pistachio and strawberry slush on scrap pieces of whisper white and punched out with the Pansy punch.  Thank you from Simply Celebrate (Occasion catalog) stamped in coastal cabana then diecut with the Banners Framelits die. Mount the flowers and the banner with dimensionals.  Tie the card with baker's twine (Lucky limeade- retired- it was only one I had that was close in color- you do with what you've got!)

This one I layered with coastal cabana to add a little extra color and I think I do like this more.....

I used the base of this card for my new picture for the stampingdoc on my blog page, I love it!

No comments: