Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


This was a relatively easy Valentine's Day prep for me.  We had made this before and the kids were involved in making their own treats for their friends.  Given that we had to make over 60 it was so nice to have a die that made it easy.  We used Flower Frenzy Bigz L die and overlapped one of the petals to secure it. We used  one of the other 5 petal flower to create the sepal in green. We punched a quarter inch hole in the center to put the lolly pop through.
I used a one sheet of sticky paper and cut it into strips, had the kids stamp happy valentine's day onto one side and write the name of the recipient and their name on the other.
 We then peeled and stuck it together kind of pushing it up on the flower to secure the flower petals and sepal.
 For my Stampin' Party in February I was given so many hostess gifts, I wanted to show you some sampling.

This one to the right is from Mercedes Weber - a sweet little treat bag with a tag with the donut that just kills me- now I have to get THAT DSP!
 This treat box is from Marisa who used the tag topper punch and the die from Chalk Talk for this darling triangle box.  Too cute for me to open!












This is a treat from annette using Hey Valentine stampset with Happy Heart EF- love sneaking that treat out without damaging the package!
 These are cards from Lin which I love- everyone knows my weakness for bicycles- I can't pass up a great bicycle stamp espeically when they have sweet fillable baskets on them...

How blessed I am to so many wonderful friends!
Margery, Hermelinda, Jean, all your treats were eaten and well appreciated!

No comments: