Friday, December 9, 2016

eskimo girl with bear

When I saw the little girl thought igloo- someone told me there was another card they saw with the same idea but I guess great minds think alike eh?  The base is black with piece of whisper white embossed with Softly falling embossing folder. I took a piece of  vanilla - for a little contrast and Seaside embossing folder to create the base.  I used the Brick Wall EF to emboss a piece of whisper white then  freecut and igloo by hand. I used the door die from the Sweet home set to make the door and the fox punch idea I saw from http://fortheloveofstamping.blogspot.com/  for the polar bear and the fish- sentiment from the Snow Place stampset from the main catalogin Island Indigo to compete the card.  The girl was colored with markers, Island indigo, real red, sahara sand and smoky slate.

No comments: