Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sealed with Love Card by Consensus


This was one of my projects for January Stampin' with Lynda - the funny thing is that I am usually so crazy busy that although I have four projects for the evening, I am usually working on the last one at the last minute.  I had this one in mind but something just wasn't right with it.  The base cared was really red with the vellum diecut with the heart border on the right.  I added the rhinestones on the white vellum between the hearts and that helped.  Stamped the sentiment in real red and added it in the center.  Diecut the pirouette pink hearts and crumbcake heart with stripes and gold foil heart but still something not right.  Hermelinda suggested the gold foil strip on the left and the big heart from the Sunshine wishes and that really made the card feel "right".    In cooking "too many cooks can spoil the broth" but in stamping- the more the merrier!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: