Saturday, June 3, 2017

3 variation of Lovely Inside & Out


Saturdays are spent doing laundry, cleaning and baking and while things are washing and baking, I sneak away in little bits of time to play with my stuff.  I'm holding a Stampin' Up party and wanted to make something using the Lovely Inside & Out set.  I love the Lemon Lime Twist and Melon Mambo together so I started with this little piece below using Snow falling EF and Banners for you for the sentiment.  Bent the rubber a bit to fit in the banner which was fine and used stitched shaped framelits to cut a circle to fit behind to show a tiny bit of the lemon lime twist.
 This is the second variation using the left over from the first card and then layering it on a whisper white circle over the Lemon Lime twist embossed with Sparkle EF.  It looked a bit flat so I used 2 way glue to add dazzling diamond glitter and it really made it pop. 
 But I think this is my favorite out of the batch. base is whisper white with a layer of Melon Mambo with Loverly Words cutout.  I took a circle die slightly larger to cut out a circle to show the word and embossed it with sparkle EF too.  I then decided to put a dazzling diamond glimmer paper behind it which really makes it sparkle.  Add a little banner with words and it is done.  Very clean.  I guess you can stamp " for your birthday" or something on the inside for any occasion.

No comments: