Monday, October 23, 2017

Dylan's Ninja Birthday Card



I saw a sample using the tiny ninjas' from Mama elephant by Angela M and wanted to use it for Dylan's birthday card- He used to draw these little ninja's himself and thought he would like it.

I did not have their circle burst of cityscape but I had another company scallop circle so I used that instead and the cityscape is from Memory box.  I diecut one in smoky slate, and two in basic black with the open windows.  I also diecut the solid city in daffodil and another in basic gray to add contrast and mounted them with dimensionals to
pop it out. The one on the inside is glued down flat.

I made it a spinner then I realized the original card was a spinner too.  There is a opposite position stamp so you can align it- how clever of these folks...
Inside sentiment from MFT Twice the wishes set.
This is Dylan's dense chocolate cake with candles and sparklers to match his age.  We are certainly running out of room!
This guy that used to fit in the palm of my hands, who fit into a Christmas stocking for his first Christmas picture whose feet is too big to fit the same stocking, taller than me now and is a teenager- just in the blink of an eye.  Cherish these moments!

1 comment:

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Your card is simply gorgeous!!! I was looking for inspiration to make a birthday card with this adorable sweet stamp set and I've just found it!!! Thank you so much!!!