Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Lots of Lavender birthday


My little make and take this past month was this Lots of lavender from Sale-a-bration.  I got the Lots of happy Cardkit and saw the Lavender from there and thought I would make more of the same although this stamp is slightly smaller than the image from the cardkit-  it was close enought that I wanted to try.  I used wisteria wonder as base cardstock with whisper white embossed with Pinewood planks- it makes the most beautiful woodgrain- this embossing folder is definitely a keeper-  Stamp the outline in Smoky Slate then color in the flowers with wisteria and the stems and leaves with Pear Pizazz stamped off.  The sentiment is from Bearutiful Bouquet- another one of my go to's for sentiments - in black.   Diecut circle from Stitched shape framelit- another one of my Go-to's.  Put a strip of  Burlap Ribbon and another easy peasy card.

 I would like to ask stampin up for a better purple- Lavener lace was a color we had that was a little more bolder purple- just saying.

No comments: